- Jaw Reduction by Botox
- Opened 7 Days a Week for Treatment
- Botox reduces lateral projections of jaws in people with large facial muscles Botox reduces lateral projections of jaws in people with large facial muscles.
- The muscles targeted are the masseter (chewing) and the Depressor Anguli Oris or marionette line muscle.
- Botox can reshape a face
- Botox is not the same as surgery, but if someone has bulky masseter muscles in the cheek, they can be thinned out with Botox injections.
- effective in narrowing of the lower facial width in patients with pronounced or hypertrophic..
- Botox can be used to reduce appearance of the jaws.
- Botox Cosmetic can be used quite effectively in facial slimming, and notably jaw slimming
- It is vital to undergo a full pre assessment to ensure that your skin type is fully assessed and to be accurate about your medical history. This particular procedure might not be the right treatment for you. It is crucial that the Doctor does a full History and Physical Examination and listens to your concerns.
- It very important to understand the individual needs of each patient because one procedure could work on one patient and then not another.
- Each patient’s condition is carefully evaluated and the best treatment(s) are chosen to ensure an optimal outcome. Treatments are performed by Dr. Gary who has extensive cosmetic dermatology experience and training. This allows the Doctor to offer top-quality services in every area of the cosmetic dermatology field, while ensuring patients safety and satisfaction.
- No long term studies on Botox on the long term effects
- Call Today 212.644.6454
Jaw Reduction Botox NYC - (212) 644-6454 - New York, NY
New York Dermatology 30 East 60th Street (Park/Madison) 8th Floor Suite 805 New York, NY