- Rash NYC Treatment Center in New York, NY
- Opened 7 days a week for treatment
- Generally, the longer you've had a rash, the more likely you need to see a Dermatologist if you're concerned about it.
- Warning signs
- pain, rapid swelling causing shortness of breath, bleeding blisters in the mouth or eyes, skin that is rapidly turning dusky or black, and large amounts of skin peeling in sheets.
- some type of treatment may have to be continued to keep it under control.
- educate yourself about a rash you've been diagnosed with so you know what to expect in the future
Rash NYC - (212) 644-6454 - New York, NY - Manhattan
New York Dermatology Board Certified Dermatologist 30 East 60th Street (Park/Madison) 8th Floor Suite 805 New York, NY