- Rhinophyma NYC Treatment Center in New York, NY
- Opened 7 days a Week for Treatment
- important to first become familiar with rosacea
- Although the nose will look red for a year or so following tissue removal, the nose will assume a normal skin color after about a year.
- If treatment with medication is unsuccessful, Dr. Rothfeld may recommend electrosurgery, laser treatments, dermabrasion, or resculpturing.
- Rosacea is characterized by redness, pimples, and, in advanced stages, thickened skin.
- Medications Used to Treat Rhinophyma Depending on the severity of the rhinophyma, Dr. Rothfeld may begin treatment with topical or oral rosacea medications ( Metrocream)(Mirvaso)
- Call Today 212.644.6454