- Vitiligo is patchy depigmentation, loss of normal color, of the skin.
- Challenging treatments in African-American, Indian skin, Latinos
- contrast of the two skin tones can be very dramatic.
- Opened 7 Days a Week for Appointments
- face and hands of African-Americans, Indian, Hispanic difficult to treat
- Cortisone Injections
- Steroid Oinments
- Tar therapy
- Protopic cream
- Excimer lasers
- Multiple treatments are necessary and the results are usually are variable
- It is vital to undergo a full pre assessment to ensure that your skin type is fully assessed and to be accurate about your medical history. This particular procedure might not be the right treatment for you. It is crucial that the Doctor does a full History and Physical Examination and listens to your concerns. It very important to understand the individual needs of each patient because one procedure could work on one patient and then not another.
Each patient’s condition is carefully evaluated and the best treatment(s) are chosen to ensure an optimal outcome. Treatments are performed by Dr. Gary who has extensive cosmetic dermatology experience and training. This allows the Doctor to offer top-quality services in every area of the cosmetic dermatology field, while ensuring patients safety and satisfaction.
Vitiligo Treatment in Ethnic Skin NYC - (212) 644-6454 - New York, NY
New York Dermatology Board Certified Dermatologist 30 East 60th Street (Park/Madison) 8th Floor Suite 805 New York, NY