- Woman Hair Loss NYC
- Opened 7 Days a Week for Treatment
- Female Hair Loss & Pattern Baldness in Women Female hair loss occurs in more than one pattern.
- Diffuse thinning over the entire scalp, with more noticeable thinning toward the front of the scalp but not involving the frontal hairline.
- However, women with hair loss due to this cause usually do not develop true baldness in the patterns that occur in men---for example, women rarely develop the "cue-ball" appearance often seen in male-pattern androgenetic alopecia.
- While miniaturizing hairs are a feature of androgenetic alopecia, miniaturization may also be associated with other causes and is not in itself a diagnostic feature of androgenetic alopecia.
- Diagnosis and Treatment
- If you are a woman with thinning or lost scalp hair, your first necessary step is to have the condition correctly diagnosed by a dermatologist hair restoration specialist
Woman Hair Loss NYC - (212) 644-6454 - More than 1 Pattern - New York, NY
New York Dermatology Board Certified Dermatologist 30 East 60th Street (Park/Madison) 8th Floor Suite 805 New York, NY 212.644.6454