- Salicylic Acid Peel NYC
- Opened 7 Days a Week for Appointments
- Board Certified Dermatologist
- Salicylic acid peels have also proven to be effective against blackheads, whiteheads, signs of premature aging, wrinkles, calluses, psoriasis and uneven skin tone in general
- Salicylic acid peels have been known to be generally safe when performed properly but there are potential side effects that may occur
- Benefits will be noticeable directly after the first use, salicylic acid peels are generally performed 10 or more times on different occasions depending on how severe a skin condition may be.
- Benefits of a Salicylic Acid Peel
- Used as a chemical peel
- Effective treatment against many different types of skin conditions
- Procedure Salicylic acid peels work by removing excess sebum (facial oil composed of wax, lipids and dead cells) along with attacking bacteria deep within pores
- salicylic acid peels quite literally remove damaged skin to reveal the healthier and more pleasing aesthetic skin underneath
- It is vital to undergo a full pre assessment to ensure that your skin type is fully assessed and to be accurate about your medical history. This particular procedure might not be the right treatment for you. It is crucial that the Doctor does a full History and Physical Examination and listens to your concerns. It very important to understand the individual needs of each patient because one procedure could work on one patient and then not another.
Each patient’s condition is carefully evaluated and the best treatment(s) are chosen to ensure an optimal outcome. Treatments are performed by Dr. Gary who has extensive cosmetic dermatology experience and training. This allows the Doctor to offer top-quality services in every area of the cosmetic dermatology field, while ensuring patients safety and satisfaction.
Salicylic Acid Peel NYC - (212) 644-6454 - New York, NY
New York Dermatology Board Certified Dermatologist 30 East 60th Street (Park/Madison) 8th Floor Suite 805 New York, NY