|Before and After|
One of Audrey Hepburn's trademarks was her thick eyebrows
- Eyebrow Transplants NYC Treatment Center
- New York, NY
- Opened 7 Days a Week for Treatment
- Medical and Surgical Restoration of the Eyebrows
- Board Certified Dermatologist
- Over 25 Years of Experience with Excellent Results
- Eyebrow Transplant To Thicken Eyebrows
- Eyebrow transplant is a very viable option for someone seeking thicker eyebrows due to:
- Cosmetic over-plucking Hair loss with age
- Naturally thin eyebrows Accident/burn Eyebrow transplant requires follicular unit extraction and the use of nape hair (which is a slow-growing fine-caliber hair that blends with the eyebrows well.
- Eyebrows can be grafted to give greater density, as well as to replace hairs that may either have been plucked or shaved.
- Practitioners of body hair transplant are able to enlist leg hair as a donor source if needed, which may be an even better cosmetic.
- Transplant hair to the eyebrows totally depends on the quality of the hair in the lower back of the head.
- Off-label use of Latisse for eyebrow thickening is one possibility.
- New invention is an implanter that that has totally changed the procedures on eyebrow transplants allowing densely packing the grafts
- Eyebrow hair transplant can take up to a year to yield final results.
- Multiple Causes of Hair loss (alopecia) on eyebrows
- Board certified dermatologist
- Causes of Eyebrow Hair Loss
- Over-plucking can cause thinning eyebrows,
- hormonal imbalances from pregnancy and thyroid disease
- chemotherapy treatment, fungal infections, inflammation from skin disorders such as psoriasis, and autoimmune disorders
- anti-seizure medicines or anti-depressants
- Evaluation for a diagnosis and treatment plan
- Common cause of eyebrow hair loss is a condition called alopecia areata which is autoimmune.
- Treatment with intralesional kenalog injections using a very small needle to a place a dilute steroid solution around the inflammation can be a very effective treatment for this condition and other conditions.
- may stimulate hair growth within four weeks
- Call Today 212.644.6454