- Our technique of combining intralesional electrodessication followed by full-face ultrapulse carbon dioxide laser resurfacing for select patients is a safe and effective treatment with optimal cosmetic results
- Opened 7 Days a Week for Treatment
- A variety of treatment options for sebaceous hyperplasia have been described
- topical chemical treatments with bichloracetic or trichloroacetic acid, cauterization or electrodessication, curettage with electrodessication, carbon dioxide laser surgery, cryosurgery, photodynamic therapy, shave excision
- technique begins with focal destruction of each sebaceous hyperplasia with electrodessication followed by full-face carbon dioxide laser resurfacing
Sebaceous Hyperplasia Treatment NYC - (212) 644-6454 - New York, NY
Welcome to Sebaceous Hyperplasia Treatment NYC at Sebaceous Hyperplasia Treatment NYC Treatment Center in New York, NY headed by a internationally acclaimed Board Certified Dermatologist with over 25 years of experience treating this condtion.
Location: New York, NY, USA