- Face Lift NYC Treatment Center
- New York, NY
- Board Certified Cosmetic Dermatologist
- If you're looking to reverse the hands of time
- more youthful appearance without surgery, a liquid facelift may be the answer
- just fighting that aging process without having to actually have surgery
- good candidate for a liquid facelift is a patient who has facial loss of volume due to subcutaneous fats being lost
- As we age, subcutaneous collagen is being lost and (patients) have essentially pockets or areas like the temples or cheek where they need some volumization or if someone has some asymmetry and we just want to rebalance their face."
- liquid facelift includes a stimulating filler
- Sculptra is a really unique product. Unlike other fillers where the filler itself is the substance providing lift, what it does is it stimulates the body to produce its own collagen to give that lift and give that fill."
- After the third treatment over a nine month period, patients should start seeing the Sculptra work
- It's actually made of ground up suture material which is polylactic acid that we've used for years in absorbable sutures. That material is laid down and then it stimulates your body's own collagen to come in and form its own network which replumps the skin
Face Lift NYC - (212) 644-6454 - New York, NY
New York Dermatology Board Certified Dermatologist 30 East 60th Street (Park/Madison) 8th Floor Suite 805 New York, NY
Location: New York, NY, USA