Who should I see for Thinning Hair NYC - (212) 644-6454 - New York, NY

New York Dermatology 30 East 60th Street (Park/Madison) 8th Floor Suite 805 New York, NY

  • Who should I see for Thinning Hair ?
  • 212.644.6454
  • See a dermatologist or plastic surgeon hair replacement specialist You should probably see either a dermatologist or a plastic surgeon that specializes in medical and surgical hair restoration
  • Finds and treats the causes of your hair loss  Dermatologists for Skin , Hair and Nails Dermatologists are the experts in treating diseases of the skin, hair and nails. 
  • Start with a dermatologist, but find a hair loss specialist
  •  In general, seeking the advice of a dermatologist is a good place to start
  • 212.644.6454